1. Better to build one beautiful thing than to critique a thousand abominations.
2. The best way to free someone from darkness is not to speak against the dark, but to draw them towards the light.
3. We spend far too much energy trying to remove the obstacles in front of us and not enough energy allowing God to teach us to jump over them.
4. Humans are created by God to be fruitful. Whether promulgating joy or bitterness, we will reap a harvest.
5. Play catch with God today. Catch something He is saying and toss it to the rest of us.
6. A proud church can no more advance the purposes of God than a stubborn mule.
7. Before you fix the world, please admit to your own brokenness. Otherwise, you’re just going to perpetuate your hurt on the rest of us.
8. “I’m sorry, I was wrong, please forgive me.” Words that are seldom heard but essential for renewal.
9. The problem with avoiding unhealthy people is you cannot escape yourself.
10. If you’re planning on charging up that hill, make sure you at least bring snacks.